Tuesday, 9 December 2008

DRT- Dreamweaver


Making a website



Dreamweaver was the final thing our module had to offer us in the form of workshops. I've quite enjoyed them to be quite honest. I've not really found anything really hard, its just all very time consuming. Hopefully in the next few modules i'll be able to apply my CAD skills and use things like flash and dreamweaver.

Dreamweaver is fairly straight forward, we only touched on the surface, basic website designing, and i managed to get quite a good grasp of it.

I'm going to design a simple website for my own practices for the module portfolio. I found websites like www.sixsevenphotographic.com are very effective.

My favourite websites are ones like: www.cathkidston.co.uk

www.luella.com

www.houseofholland.co.uk

and the queen of all : www.chanel.co.uk

No comments: