Monday, 11 May 2009

Diary of an Intern: Day 10 - 11th May

Today is the day before appointments. I had to make sure that everything looked amazing. We spent most the day cleaning the showroom and i took pictures of all the garments.

My favourites include:
The jacket is actually amazing.



Then I had to make all the fabric books with small samples inside, and selling books, which will be spread on the tables for clients to browse through and help them with their order. turns out we only do these appointments for the big clients like Harrods, Selfridges etc.

Much later on in the day i had to make sure that everything was merchandised on the rails. I felt very much involved with this task and felt like i contributed a lot. Nuria and Esther asked my opinion on things and i helped them to the best of my knowledge.

I much prefer this side of fashion.

I did this rail all by myself :D

No comments: